reservations for 2005 ...

olcom

Hi does anyone know when (month) it will be possible to book a reservation package for July 2005????????
I know it's early, but I LOVE Disney, and feel better when I have it booked early...Thanks!:sohappy:

csm7030

I don't know for sure, but I would think that that you could book it right now. Have you tried yet? Years ago, when there were fewer Disney properties, you would have to book around Easter and Christmas years in advance to stay onsite.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

I thought it was 7 - 9 months out. It may also depend on the resort. The DVC resorts will allow members to make reservations 11 months out at their home resort and other members 9 months out. I thought open reservations start @ 7 months.

This may only be for DVC resorts!

Just call Disney reservations and ask them. They can give you an exact date to call back.

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

I've been booking a year in advance w/o any problems. I've been doing this for over 11 years now. You can also book Hoop De Doo Revue a year in advance. They usually won't have the rates avail but will allow you to put the deposit down. The full balance has to be paid off at least 2 months before travel.

Upvote 0

bhg469

Last year we couldnet book our trip till late i dont remember when we booked but we had our trip in feb. seems like it took forever for us to be able to book.

Upvote 0

tampabrad

You can book up to 10 years in advance for room only through WDW CRO. The rate is not guarenteed. The deposit is based on the current years rate and you will be able to add a package when the are released, usually summer the year before.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Originally posted by chucknstuff
I've been booking a year in advance w/o any problems. I've been doing this for over 11 years now. You can also book Hoop De Doo Revue a year in advance. They usually won't have the rates avail but will allow you to put the deposit down. The full balance has to be paid off at least 2 months before travel.

What do you mean by that? I am a month and a half away from travel time and haven't paid a cent towards my hoop dee doo reservation and so far have only paid for 1 night of my hotel stay. I even asked if I could pay for my complete hotel stay on the phone and they said I had to wait until I got there to pay the balance.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by tampabrad
You can book up to 10 years in advance for room only through WDW CRO. The rate is not guarenteed. The deposit is based on the current years rate and you will be able to add a package when the are released, usually summer the year before.

Cool. :cool:

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

Originally posted by Laura22
What do you mean by that? I am a month and a half away from travel time and haven't paid a cent towards my hoop dee doo reservation and so far have only paid for 1 night of my hotel stay. I even asked if I could pay for my complete hotel stay on the phone and they said I had to wait until I got there to pay the balance.

I'm sorry for the confussion..You don't pay for Hoop De Doo until you get there (you have to cancel 48hours in advance if you decide not to do it). If you booked a package from WDW they want you to pay the balanace in full. When I say package i'm saying room/tickets.

Upvote 0

wolf29

Laura22, I have paid more than one night's deposit on the phone. I don't know why they would not want you to. It's nice to go there and have most, if not everything paid in advance. No big bills after you return & more spending money there. I simply move up our budgeting by 2 months.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom