Reservation Sales Agent Questions. Please Help?

J.B

Original Poster
Hello all,

My boyfriend and I are currently in the interviewing process for reservation sale agent positions with WDW. We're looking into options for our living expenses since we would be relocating from New York to Florida. Our in person interviews aren't until next month so we were just hopeful that someone on here would be able to provide us with information to help us a bit more decisive on this opportunity.

Our main concern is what the percentage rate for commission is like, if anyone who currently is / has worked this position before could help us out with information we would really appreciate it.

Also since we are college graduates we are hoping that in time our degrees would allow us to move up to higher positions out side of sales/call center. Does anyone have any experience for how realistic of an expectation this is?

Thank you.

J.B

Original Poster
Oh my god, no commission until after the guest travels? That's kind of a let down to me. Starting out that would be really brutal to try to live off of. And I doubt commission is even guaranteed, probably have to meet some sort of percentage quota. Thank you for finding out and responding! You've been more helpful than some cast-members I have talked to.

DisneyJoe

Oh my god, no commission until after the guest travels? That's kind of a let down to me. Starting out that would be really brutal to try to live off of. And I doubt commission is even guaranteed, probably have to meet some sort of percentage quota. Thank you for finding out and responding! You've been more helpful than some cast-members I have talked to.
Travel Agents don't get paid their commission until after a guest travels. At least you would be paid an hourly rate, many travel agents are commission only.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That is pretty much par for the course with any comisioned sales position....at least everyone I have ever worked. You will not see commission until your employer gets paid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom