Reservation phone number ?

jody31

Original Poster
I have a 10 night vacation in WDW staying in The Swan in September
The last time I visited WDW was 3 years ago ,so it's the first time I'm using fastpass+
The 60 day in advance window opens tomorrow ,so I'd like to do make my fastpass + reservations in the next couple of days
I've attempted to link my WDW vacation with my Disney tickets in My Disney experience ,but the question comes up "what is your reservation phone number "
I'm from the UK and booked my vacation through Virgin holidays
For the reservation phone number ,do I enter the phone number for virgin or the phone number for the swan ?
In fact ,The Swan website lists a reservations phone number ,is that would I should answer as the reservation phone number ?
Thanks !

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I have a 10 night vacation in WDW staying in The Swan in September
The last time I visited WDW was 3 years ago ,so it's the first time I'm using fastpass+
The 60 day in advance window opens tomorrow ,so I'd like to do make my fastpass + reservations in the next couple of days
I've attempted to link my WDW vacation with my Disney tickets in My Disney experience ,but the question comes up "what is your reservation phone number "
I'm from the UK and booked my vacation through Virgin holidays
For the reservation phone number ,do I enter the phone number for virgin or the phone number for the swan ?
In fact ,The Swan website lists a reservations phone number ,is that would I should answer as the reservation phone number ?
Thanks !

I've linked reservations from the Dolphin in the past and I didn't get asked for a phone number, just the reservation number that I got when I booked the hotel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom