Reservation not showing up on App

Yenfid

Original Poster
I book a trip to Disney next year. The tickets and room show up when I log in on a desk top computer, but when I log in the app the reservation does not show up. It says my reservation is linked to an account. I have the same log in and password to my experience on line as I do on the app. What's going on? It does show my tickets but not my room.

Tom

Beta Return
Is the reservation for a date that's further out than a year from today? If so, it likely will not show up until you're less than a calendar-year away.

I'm basing this on recent threads about this same issue.

Pinoke76

I had what sounds a similar issue. When I called to speak to Disney they said that my email address was on their system twice - and it has only worked on my desktop ever since.
They couldn't combine my accounts and I didn't want to risk messing up my bookings. Therefore I use the website on my smartphone rather than the App and it has been working fine for me.

Herdman

Yep, sounds like it could be what @Pinoke76 is describing. We had something similar with two accounts somehow set up with the same email address. Disney IT was able to delete one and now I can access through the app and the web with no problems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom