Reservation check up

BroodyGirl23

me and a friend of mine have just recently started to book all of our tickets and hotel and make reservations for our trip.

i was wondering if someone could tell me how i can check up on a reservation when the trip gets closer, if i forget the time or date, or just to make sure i made the reservation right?

before hanging up, the guy for the Chef Mickey's restaurant confused me and said Monday, March 16th. (march 16th is a Tuesday). And before it registered that he said that, both ends hung up. so that could potentially be a dilemma.

If you call wdwdine can they check up on reservations?

youngwdwlover

I'm sure that many people either forget to write it down or just want to check the reservations that they've made as their trip approaches. There must be some way to check. I'll also be at Chef Mickey at some point that week.:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

lbrad

me and a friend of mine have just recently started to book all of our tickets and hotel and make reservations for our trip.

i was wondering if someone could tell me how i can check up on a reservation when the trip gets closer, if i forget the time or date, or just to make sure i made the reservation right?

before hanging up, the guy for the Chef Mickey's restaurant confused me and said Monday, March 16th. (march 16th is a Tuesday). And before it registered that he said that, both ends hung up. so that could potentially be a dilemma.

If you call wdwdine can they check up on reservations?
Absolutely...Have your confirmation #ready and call WDWDINE and they can confirm/change anything:D

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I usually call Disney Travel to confirm our reservations a few days prior, they can tell you about your dining reservations as well. Since there seems to have been a potential mix up I would call the dining line today, just to double check. have your number ready and tell them just what you told us.

Upvote 0

disneynut4u

If you have your reservation number, you can go to the Disney website, go under My Disney Reservation (or something to that effect), and go down where it asks for your reservation number and phone number. It will display everything about your trip: resort, tickets, package type, who's on the reservation with you, etc. You can print it if you need to. I go there and double check everything quite often, because it shows everything I've paid in, dates I made payments, and the balance. It's just another way for me to keep track of the reservation. Plus, as I find a deal, or need to make adjustments to my reservation (add or delete a person, etc), I'm also a frequent caller. The CMs on the phone are always helpful (I did surprise 1 lady there with some info I learned about on here!) Anyway, just go to disneyworld.com and look up your reservation. Can't wait for the dining reservations to go on line!!!!!

Upvote 0

mickey7879

If you have your reservation number, you can go to the Disney website, go under My Disney Reservation (or something to that effect), and go down where it asks for your reservation number and phone number. It will display everything about your trip: resort, tickets, package type, who's on the reservation with you, etc. You can print it if you need to. I go there and double check everything quite often, because it shows everything I've paid in, dates I made payments, and the balance. It's just another way for me to keep track of the reservation. Plus, as I find a deal, or need to make adjustments to my reservation (add or delete a person, etc), I'm also a frequent caller. The CMs on the phone are always helpful (I did surprise 1 lady there with some info I learned about on here!) Anyway, just go to disneyworld.com and look up your reservation. Can't wait for the dining reservations to go on line!!!!!

I'm with you! I've spent so much money keep calling back to see if there are openings for restaurants. Making reservations on line would be so much easier! I spent 20 minutes on the phone with them the other night just so I could change a few reservations, of which most of the time I was on hold.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom