Reservation Agent

dhavoc

Original Poster
Hi there,:wave:

I am new to the board and I feel lucky to have stumbled across this website today. I was wondering about the job of Reservation Agent the pay starts at $8.70 +commission. I was wondering what the commission was and well how much I might make on a weekly basis. I am moving up there from Miami Florida and me and my fiance want make sure we can support ourselves up there. Any suggestion also on where I should move that is not to far out from the parks. Trying to find a neighborhood where we might be able to rent a town home. Any help at all we would gladly appreciate it,

Thanks,

Dhavoc:eek:

dhavoc

Original Poster
Found a palce to stay but nothing about the job

Hi again!:wave:

I saw another thread on good locations by Disney. But still i have not seen a response on the Reservation Job:shrug:. Any info would help

thanks,

Dhavoc

ImaYoyo

It's based on your hourly goal. You'll be given a goal, lets just say for example, X amount of dollars per hour in revenue. If you meet that goal, you get Y amount of dollars for every hour you worked. If for every 10% you exceed that goal, you get Y plus 1 dollar per hour for every hour you worked, up to 150 percent...

That sounds a little confusing, but essentially a good sales person that's fast can make between 800-1200 bonus incentive in a good month.

dhavoc

Original Poster
Thankss

It's based on your hourly goal. You'll be given a goal, lets just say for example, X amount of dollars per hour in revenue. If you meet that goal, you get Y amount of dollars for every hour you worked. If for every 10% you exceed that goal, you get Y plus 1 dollar per hour for every hour you worked, up to 150 percent...

That sounds a little confusing, but essentially a good sales person that's fast can make between 800-1200 bonus incentive in a good month.

Thanks i really appreciate your help ImaYoyo. Still trying to find nice town home not to far from there for a fairly good price but its kinda hard when i am not to familiar with the area. I am a little worried about renting in a not so great neighbor hood.

parkgoer

Hi there,:wave:

I am new to the board and I feel lucky to have stumbled across this website today. I was wondering about the job of Reservation Agent the pay starts at $8.70 +commission. I was wondering what the commission was and well how much I might make on a weekly basis. I am moving up there from Miami Florida and me and my fiance want make sure we can support ourselves up there. Any suggestion also on where I should move that is not to far out from the parks. Trying to find a neighborhood where we might be able to rent a town home. Any help at all we would gladly appreciate it,

Thanks,

Dhavoc:eek:

Funny I just stumbled on this. I just saw on fox news that disney is hiring for a reservation agent right now. Sorry, no links...

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Maybe OP already has a job and looking to try for something new without leaving the job thier are currently in. I have changed job several times in the last few years and never been unemployeed. Leave one job on Friday and start a new one on Monday. All have been better and higher paying jobs. I look at it as if they are hiring only one person out of a hundred, I could be the one.

DisneyJoe

The OP should also realize that Disney has 2 call centers - one in Orlando and one in Tampa - they could be hired for either one.

parkgoer

And can you imagine how many applications they will get for just a few or even one opening.

1st, why are you two arguing?

2nd, if you knew how disney's hiring process works, you'd know it's not like hiring 1 cook for a mcdonalds. I'm sure there is more than 1 position available, and if not, if the OP meets the requirments they will be put on a waiting list until a position is available.

someone a little cranky today?

ImaYoyo

How far do you want to drive? DRC is kinda out of the way and closer to Universal than it is to Disney property. I could name a few places if you let me know your commute tollerance and price range/what you're looking for.

Thanks i really appreciate your help ImaYoyo. Still trying to find nice town home not to far from there for a fairly good price but its kinda hard when i am not to familiar with the area. I am a little worried about renting in a not so great neighbor hood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom