Requesting some CM insight.

VanellopeandRalph

Original Poster
My spouse is a recent new employee with the Disney Store in Canada. We have booked a family vacation for next fall. I have a few questions that I need clarified if you know the answers, please.
1: Park Admission... does she count as one of the three, or not? Is it her and 3 guests.. ie her, spouse, guest 1, and guest 2, or is she one of the three.. ie her.. spouse... guest 1?

2: When we booked the rooms, we booked 3 rooms, all with different reservation numbers. Does each reservation need it's own "My Disney Experience" account, in order to book the magic bands, or can she select them from just her account?

and lastly:
When we try to enter her main gate pass on her account it says it can't do it right now, try later. Does anybody know if they are experiencing difficulties with the website? We had issues adding people as well, we got the error page but it actually had added them.

Thank you for any help

CaptainAmerica

My spouse is a recent new employee with the Disney Store in Canada. We have booked a family vacation for next fall. I have a few questions that I need clarified if you know the answers, please.
Not a CM, but travel with one frequently.

1: Park Admission... does she count as one of the three, or not? Is it her and 3 guests.. ie her, spouse, guest 1, and guest 2, or is she one of the three.. ie her.. spouse... guest 1?
Neither. It's CM + Spouse + 3 guests

2: When we booked the rooms, we booked 3 rooms, all with different reservation numbers. Does each reservation need it's own "My Disney Experience" account, in order to book the magic bands, or can she select them from just her account?
Every single adult who is going should have their own My Disney Experience account. The primary adult on each reservation needs to "claim" the reservation. The employee cannot be a guest on all three reservations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom