Request for rooms

Nickie729

Original Poster
Does anyone know after you have made your reservations, can you ask for extras? I didn't tell them I wanted a refrigerator for the room. How much in advance of your reservation can you ask for extras or for specific locations and such?

Tinkerbell397

You can call anytime to add a request but remember....requests are not a sure thing. There are refrigerators in all rooms....as far as I know, they have all been replaced. I always request when I make my reservations and then call about 90 days out to reinforce and then again within a week of my arrival. Be sure to prioritize you're requests. When I stayed at the WL last fall, I requested a room overlooking the lobby, pool view, king bed. I got the lobby room, pool view but I had bunks and a queen bed. :cat:

HouCuseChickie

I usually call to have room requests added to my reservation; however, for our last trip...I was also able to add it online. I logged in for online check in and it let me add 3 room requests. What's funny, we were booked in a bunk bed pool view room at AKL, but I had multiple savannah options for my room requests when I did online check in. I know I got 2 of my 3 requests...savannah view and closer to lobby. Still, we've also had success with room requests doing them over the phone too.

71dsp

We've had decent success with room requests. We do them on every trip. Tried doing them online last year, but it wouldn't allow me for whatever reason. Submitted several requests by phone over the years, and they've always had them at the front desk when we arrived. I'd say our success rate is quite a bit better than 50/50, so it certainly never hurts to ask! :)

Polydweller

Does anyone know after you have made your reservations, can you ask for extras? I didn't tell them I wanted a refrigerator for the room. How much in advance of your reservation can you ask for extras or for specific locations and such?
You shouldn't have to ask for a refrigerator. All rooms have them and reports are that the last place to have the replacements, Port Orleans, is now done. Values generally have the smallest with DVC villas having full refrigerators.

For any request you can phone and have it added to your reservation but there is no reason to ask for a standard feature.

mishel635

We requested online about a month out and then called the resort 10 days out to confirm and got our requests. Good luck !

EOD K9

You shouldn't have to ask for a refrigerator. All rooms have them and reports are that the last place to have the replacements, Port Orleans, is now done. Values generally have the smallest with DVC villas having full refrigerators.

For any request you can phone and have it added to your reservation but there is no reason to ask for a standard feature.
DVC Studios have mini fridges. 1 and 2 bedroom Villas, as well as grand villas have a full kitchen with full fridge.

acishere

I make my requests by phone and have usually have them granted. Mine are usually something like not having a pool view when reserving a preferred room in a value resort.

A fridge should be standard in all rooms however. If you want to avoid some freak mistake where you get the room they forget to add one, I would just call in a request anyway.

Polydweller

DVC Studios have mini fridges. 1 and 2 bedroom Villas, as well as grand villas have a full kitchen with full fridge.
Yep, I was just giving the range from values to grand villas. It wasn't clear if the OP expected a full fridge and they are common.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom