"Reported Posts" in "Live"

Bolna

Original Poster
Just wanted to say that I came across two events when in my Live feed "Reported Posts" showed up which I guess were being deleted. Both times they showed up several times - like three lines in one case, in the other case it was even more. Tried to make a screen shot, but was too slow figuring that out. I guess a post that is in the process of being deleted does not need to be mulitplied in the Live feed... :confused:

Not sure whether you are already aware of this, just thought I would point it out! :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just wanted to say that I came across two events when in my Live feed "Reported Posts" showed up which I guess were being deleted. Both times they showed up several times - like three lines in one case, in the other case it was even more. Tried to make a screen shot, but was too slow figuring that out. I guess a post that is in the process of being deleted does not need to be mulitplied in the Live feed... :confused:

Not sure whether you are already aware of this, just thought I would point it out! :)
Thanks. I am looking into this issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom