Replacement main gate pass?

chrishanvy

Original Poster
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but I've scoured the internet to no avail.

Basically, my partner is in the DCP and his main gate pass was sent here to our home address. In an effort not to lose it, I put it somewhere "safe" and naturally I can't find it anywhere. Can he get a new pass issued?

Thanks so much for your help.

Gt2BtheGoodLife

I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but I've scoured the internet to no avail.

Basically, my partner is in the DCP and his main gate pass was sent here to our home address. In an effort not to lose it, I put it somewhere "safe" and naturally I can't find it anywhere. Can he get a new pass issued?

You may be able to, check on the hub or have him check on the hub for the admissions module (the complimentary admissions module) and the ticketing number should be there, he can also check with his leaders for at least where to find the info or if the replacement is possible

hollywoodj

As per the "Complimentary Admission-- Maingate" tabs on the hub:

My Main Entrance Pass was misplaced, lost or stolen, what do I do?
  • You may contact Ticketing by sending us an electronic message here.
  • Ticketing will process the requests and send the updated/replaced passes to Cast Members' home addresses as listed in SAP. Cast Members should remember to update the Company's record of their home address and dependent listing via the Employee Self-Service Module in on the HUB > Personal Tab prior to requesting any changes to or replacements of their admission media.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I remember when you could just drive down to casting in person and get it reissued on the spot

Winniee

Ok thank you

MarvelCharacterNerd

Hi, My name is and my ID is (.) I misplaced my Main Entrance Pass. Please, I would like to get another one. Thank you so much for your help.
This is not an official Disney website. Suggest removing your personally identifiable information and contacting Disney Human Resources directly. This is a fan website.

You are also replying to a post from ten years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom