Remy Disney Dreams cruise

DisneyDreamCruise2024

Original Poster
I seen at remy on Disney dream cruise the 7 course meal does guests eating at remy have to eat 7 dishes with less than 7 courses.

Also if adults don’t drink wine get they have food without the wine.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I seen at remy on Disney dream cruise the 7 course meal does guests eating at remy have to eat 7 dishes with less than 7 courses.

Also if adults don’t drink wine get they have food without the wine.

It's a fixed menu. You have two options. Wine is NOT included with your dinner. That's an extra charge...you can either purchase a bottle of wine or select the wine pairing, which costs more.

DisneyDreamCruise2024

Original Poster
Each course of the meal is fixed, meaning there are no choices. You can choose to do a wine pairing (for an additional cost) or to not have a wine pairing.
So I would have eat all seven c
Each course of the meal is fixed, meaning there are no choices. You can choose to do a wine pairing (for an additional cost) or to not have a wine pairing.
So I would have eat all seven courses

jme

You should plan to spend about 3 hours dining at Remy.
I do not know their hours of operation, but rest assured that enough time will be allowed to complete your courses.

The menu is a set 5 courses (and several amuse-bouche and sometimes a bonus dessert), and priced at $125 per person. If you do not like a course, they will of course remove it for you, but the price will not be adjusted.

Of course the menu is subject to change, but an EXAMPLE of what one might expect would look like this:

Amuse-bouche - Canapes
Bread Service - Breads served with several types of butter
Course 1 - Fish
Course 2 - Lobster
Course 3 - Beef
Course 4 - Cheese Plate
Course 5 - Dessert
Bonus Dessert

Keep in mind, when I say "Beef" i don't mean a 16oz Porterhouse Steak, it's more like a 2oz slice of Wagyu Filet. So while it seems like a lot of food (and you will be full) it's not 7 full-sized entrees.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You should plan to spend about 3 hours dining at Remy.
I do not know their hours of operation, but rest assured that enough time will be allowed to complete your courses.

The menu is a set 5 courses (and several amuse-bouche and sometimes a bonus dessert), and priced at $125 per person. If you do not like a course, they will of course remove it for you, but the price will not be adjusted.

Of course the menu is subject to change, but an EXAMPLE of what one might expect would look like this:

Amuse-bouche - Canapes
Bread Service - Breads served with several types of butter
Course 1 - Fish
Course 2 - Lobster
Course 3 - Beef
Course 4 - Cheese Plate
Course 5 - Dessert
Bonus Dessert

Keep in mind, when I say "Beef" i don't mean a 16oz Porterhouse Steak, it's more like a 2oz slice of Wagyu Filet. So while it seems like a lot of food (and you will be full) it's not 7 full-sized entrees.

Remy is now $135 and the Wagyu beef costs extra.

rick3236

Having now done this twice, you will want to eat each course, as each course is an experience. They are not very large. We did the wine pairing once and had one of the best dining experiences of our lives and some great stories from our server that we still tell to this day.

They will make substitutions if you ask them ahead of time. Lobster and shrimp don’t agree with me so I always ask to modify this course, and they do it gladly.

lordmoldywart

How would take to eat all seven courses. How till what time is remy open.
I just got off the Dream last week and ate at Remy. The courses are very small, barely more than tastings. When the meal is over, you feel full but not bloated. Remy is open until the last seating has finished. They officially close at 8:30pm but I believe that's their last seating of the night. Dinner is by reservation only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom