Removing photos from PhotoPass/Memory Maker

kbmum

Original Poster
I have an annual pass and currently have two trips' worth of photos on my account. Is there a way to easily delete the photos from last year so that I can download just the photos from my trip a week ago? It looks like the only options are to delete the old photos individually or click the heart icon for each new photo and download just those. Either way is time-consuming.

Gillyanne

I haven't seen/found one; but if you do the "Download all" and just download the zips 1 by 1 starting with the highest number (EG: 10, then 9, then 8 etc) those should be the most recent pictures (in my experience) I just peak inside the zip before going on to the next one to see if I hit pictures already DLed...

dreamfinder

No real easy way to do it. Despite them letting people hold onto a ton of photos they have never really addressed photo management in a meaningful way.

atjimfromdisney

There isn't a real easy way to do it, sadly. Working in Photopass, when we would have annual passholders come to check out pictures at the camera center, it sometimes would take 5 minutes just for their account to load due to the overwhelming amount of photos they had on their account. When we would have people come wanting to take photos off their account, they would do so by calling the Photopass QA line.

Gillyanne

I'm on the phone with PP now, and also have an AP. Because it was taking so long for him to DL my pictures (2066) to find the ones around my issue, he mentioned deleting photos. He said you can use the contact form on the website and let them know you want to delete photos. They'll send you a form to fill out (paper trail) that gives authorization (including dates etc to deleted) and send it back, and then they can delete the unwanted/old photos off. He said it takes about a week once the form is submit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom