Reminder: Passholder Preview signup noon (EDT) today

wiigirl

uhoh, looks like the Disney website is grinding to a halt. Has anyone been able to access the passholder site?

I couldn't get to the passholder site. :(
75.gif

ptaylor

Premium Member
The registration site died during the cast signups, and they closed that to rework. Looks like they have not made much progress on improving things.

pumba100

Yeah, let's hear it for WDW web service. Last week the New Fantasyland Passholder Preview didn't work (they said 'technical difficulties') and they referred everyone back today. Today, it crashes the entire site!!

rudyjr13

Not just Disney, seems like this happens all the time still. iPhone launches, concert tickets, etc. Stinks, hopefully the soft opens will still be going on the week after 11/3

journ116

I've been trying to call DVC member services to secure a preview, and ALL 3 numbers I've tried are giving me busy signals!

DisneyFreakEst1994

Do you guys think that because of this, if you're there on the 3rd and show them your pass they'll let you in? I know my parents have been able to do that in the past....

ptaylor

Premium Member
They should have opened this at an off-peak time. Doing it at midday was a bad idea when you know you have capacity problem.

Vader2112

On
Yeah, let's hear it for WDW web service. Last week the New Fantasyland Passholder Preview didn't work (they said 'technical difficulties') and they referred everyone back today. Today, it crashes the entire site!!
there right now very slow moving to say the least it takes forever for the page to load. With all of the Soft openings going on I wonder if O am wasting my time.

I'm not registering for the AP preview. I've been experiencing New Fantasyland every day for the past three days, and I'll continue to all week. I mean, unless you're only coming down that weekend, there really isn't a reason to register if you can experience it right now. It will probably be open to the public most of the ap days anyway. So my spot and the 5 other ap's I was going to register will be open. We've been going to New Fantasyland every day since Friday. Best of luck to everyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom