Relying on the 4th Fastpass?

VTdisneytravel

Original Poster
I am going July 5th through the 9th. Its a busy time I know. Should I book the three fast passes in the AM expecting to have one available in the afternoon, as the extra FP? Or should I count it out and not rely on it and then be happy IF its available.

JasonDeyoung

I usually go mid July for a week and I always used my 3 FP at nighttime. If you can get to the parks at rope drop, they aren't very busy usually until around 11-12 ish which is when I normally head out for the afternoon. Then evening/nighttime is usually busy so I have the FP for then if needed. Also by time you use your first 3, most attractions worth getting a FP are usually not available by then.

SAV

I always book mine as early as I can and then get a 4th, 5th, etc. later in the day. We do usually go in June, so it isn't as busy as July and we don't leave the parks so there is never a conflict and we have time to do what we want.

G00fyDad

Book them for after 1pm. Get to the park at open and hit all of the rides before they reach unbearable levels. Then shop, eat, explore, and relax before afternoon or evening comes when you have your FP's set up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom