Relocating to Texas

wdw93

Original Poster
Hello-I have been on the forum for a few years, although I don't post much I know there are some Texans out there that could give me some input. As the thread title indicates I am relocating to Texas. I would be interested in any feedback on the Brownsboro/Chandler area if anyone is familiar with that general location. Other than that specific area-my target is south of Dallas, north of Waco, and more to the east but not the coast. The goal is to find an area with amenities and medical facilities reasonably close by. If you have any opinions you would like to share it would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

trr1

Hello-I have been on the forum for a few years, although I don't post much I know there are some Texans out there that could give me some input. As the thread title indicates I am relocating to Texas. I would be interested in any feedback on the Brownsboro/Chandler area if anyone is familiar with that general location. Other than that specific area-my target is south of Dallas, north of Waco, and more to the east but not the coast. The goal is to find an area with amenities and medical facilities reasonably close by. If you have any opinions you would like to share it would be appreciated. Thank you very much!
how w3as the move ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom