ReImagineering a Whole New Disney Generation - Disneyland Park: CHAPTER 1 - Hometown U.S.A.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Screenshot (2092).png
As Children & Even Parents, we go to these Disney Parks for Magical & Fun Experiences for all these years since 1955, From California until all-the-way to Shanghai, China. But as we know for some upcoming projects for the parks become often due to budget cuts & even scrapped ideas/projects for these resorts across the globe that was never planned because well Money-Matters to the Walt Disney Company.

So in this idea i wanna think about "redoing" the Disney Resorts into whole new & better experiences in this thread. Like for example in my project i'm making lets just say that:
  • If Disney would had more Resort Properties in the globe than having six resorts.​
  • Disney would not make a mistake of removed something (As we know in today's Disney removing stuff like removed Great Movie Ride into Runway Railway at DHS or Fountain of Nations to an Gardens in Epcot's World Celebration)​
  • What-If Disney never scrapped their WestCOT, Port Disney & Disney's America Projects & even to some of their never-built attractions & etc.​
  • What-If Disney Resorts open in different years instead of current years that they open their resorts, like - (Don't Worry Disneyland would still open in 1955) like WDW open in 1968 instead in 1971 or Disneyland in Europe opens in 1986 instead of 1992.​
  • Maybe Disney would make more Thrill/Some-Extreme Attractions like Coasters & Flats from MACK, S&S, Intamin, Vekoma, Premier Rides or even B&M - (but not the tallest ones like the Hyper/Giga, Sitting, Inverted & Dive but maybe Wing, maybe Flying or Family Inverted, etc).​
  • Or even if Disney goes to Beijing instead of Shanghai but opens in the late 90s & not 2016.​

Well all of this & more would be in this Thread Project & just to note that i think this could be a long-one for sure - (longer than my Ideal DCA Project) since we're going to the new year of 2024. I would maybe do some research of ideas and other things too for this.

So i guess the first one i would be doing is Disneyland in Anaheim, California, because hey its the first Disney Park that started it all in 1955 or as i like to called as their "Original Magic Kingdom of Dreams & Fantasy"

So if you're ready to be my guest for this experience which i hope some of you would enjoyed this long-thread & then ready for magical surprises in store. But Until Then & as Always, "Kept Believe in the Magic, Keep on Riding & Will See Ya Real Soon". ;)

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
The Disneyland Resort - Overview & Introduction
sc0006033f.jpg

The Disneyland Resort - (as the name of this resort) was the first Disney Resort ever created from The Walt Disney Company & the focus of this amazing Kingdom Resort is a place "Where Parents & Children could had fun - together". & the focus on that comes for over 68 years since it open on July 17, 1955 in Southern California of Anaheim.

Screenshot (2105).png

Today i wanna share this plan as the first phase to "ReImagineering" this Original & First Park ever created by Walt & his first Imagineers from WED Enterprises - (known now as Walt Disney Imagineering) building this resort destination to the Whole-World. & say that if Walt bought all of this land first before the other Developers & other outside hotels in Anaheim took-over this land then we can look about almost 900 acres or as "3.60 km²" i think (since i did a bit of Measure distance on Google Maps as u can see here from this screenshot of my Measure Distance).

This Master Plan of the ReImagineering Disneyland Resort would be bigger than the current Disneyland Resort that we had today & features: 3 Theme Parks, 1 Water Park Complex, three to four hotels, Either having the Anaheim Convention Center still here or removed it, Disneyland Transportation like the Disneyland Monorail System & WEDway PeopleMover - (which would feature maybe 2 to 3 stations at the resort) & an shopping, dining, and entertainment district known as Downtown Disney.

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Disneyland Park
To all who come to this happy place: – WELCOME – "Walter Elias Disney"

1677553613365.png

Disneyland Park is one of "the crown jewel" of the whole resort
Disneyland Park opens on July 17, 1955 & features 10 wondrous lands, constructed around Original & also Disney’s characters and stories throughout. With also some current and never-built ones and who knows some in my ideas too.

Hometown, U.S.A. - Pt. 1 - (Entrance & Town Square)

mainstreetdisneyland-prospectus.jpg

Hometown, U.S.A. was the first land to visit at this Original Magic Kingdom & the starting point of your Disneyland Day. For this Main Street i wanna used inspired this plan idea from Herb Ryman's 1953 Art of Disneyland because this version of Main Street looks pretty nice but "of course" i would also used the current main street too just maybe for a-bit of architecture.

1_4LcnfHAVrp9cSEYEQOR8PQ.jpg

The first thing you see while as we hand our tickets to a Cast Member and pass through the turnstiles is the Train Station modeled like the Neverland Train Station home to
The Santa Fe & Disneyland Railroad, a real-life locomotive train that take guest of all-ages on an 30-40 min grand-circle tour of Walt's Original Magic Kingdom. But instead of having an normal tunnel with posters inside, I think it would be nice if these two tunnels on each-side of the station has a magical portals maybe by using LEDs like the one from Gardaland in Italy with sounds & images of either favorite Disney Attractions or Characters & you can also hear Walt Disney as you went inside this magical portal tunnel & exiting from the World of Today & headed to the World of Yesteryear in the 20th Century, & yes the bronze plaque above either tunnel would still be there -

“HERE YOU LEAVE TODAY AND ENTER THE WORLD OF YESTERDAY, TOMORROW
AND FANTASY”

KTPBK_1956_N26R.jpg

& the Posters would be back at the front the Train Station where the Mickey Mouse Floral Bed is like in the 1950s, but this time the posters would be having an Rotating Billboard-Style like in cities/towns.

ms_concept03.jpg

& as they walked out of these magical tunnel portals guests are now stepped into Hometown, U.S.A. itself… As we know Hometown, U.S.A. is not only themed to resemble American small towns during the early 20th Century but its was inspired by Childhood Hometowns of Marceline, Missouri that Walt himself grows up in & Imagineer Harper Goff's youth in Fort Collins, Colorado.

VCW_D_Disneyland_T11_Disney_GettingAround2_Manley_1280x642.jpg

The First Thing from this Timeless Main Street is Town Square, its kind of an civic-hub of transportation and gathering for all. Old-Fashion Vehicles is the first attraction to save your feet from walking too long from Central Hub. These vehicles including: an old-fashioned Fire Engine, Paddy Wagon, Horseless Carriage, Jitney, Omnibus, or even the Classic Horse-Drawn Streetcar.

Screenshot (2104).png

On the left of Town Square is the Chamber of Commerce home to an “Package Pickup” service. & even on City Hall is the place for Guest Relations, Lost & Found, Reservations & even and assist visitors with special needs.

7900240168_9d0427c9ba_b.jpg
rawImage.jpg

But adjacent/next to City Hall is the Disneyland Fire Station 55. this fire station in that period but its also home to Walt's Secret Apartment that he always kept his lamp bright on the window while watching people by to enjoyed his park.

& standing out the Disneyland Fire Station 55. is a firehouse Dixieland band of The Hook 'n' Ladder Co., since they played in 1955 on Opening Day & still performed guests for all these years they would played some great songs both Original & Disney as well.

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
btw i forgot to tell you that this ReImagineering Idea was truly inspired me from @orlando678- @Dark PerGron @DisneyManOne @D Hulk & even @MANEATINGWREATH "which i did not tell about this at the begin of the thread instead, my bad"

Now lets return our trip from Town Square with the right-side of the street & even from the middle of the Square.

A19F4B65-D6B4-413D-B7D3-FB805ACFA312.jpeg
41c619838c9980513491e8dbc8d4de05.jpg

Over on the Right side of Town Square is an Main Street Opera House, which its iconic for its exhibits and attractions inside like The Disney Gallery and even Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. But instead of as Exhibits inside, it would be an 1000 seat theater - (like in the Hyperion Theater at Disney's Hollywood Studios) inside the Opera House, with famous architecture themed to the period that was in the 20th Century.

Inside featuring a show that was at the Disney Cruises but now its at a new home at Walt's Original Magic Kingdom & the show i'm talking about is Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic. This 50-min show is about Anne Marie, a little girl who just can't find it in her heart to believe but Peter Pan & the Blue Fairy would help Anne Marie to believe again with some help from your favorite Disney Characters, from Snow White to Beauty & the Beast to Aladdin and even to The Lion King. at the Exit of the Main Street Opera House is Box Office Gifts, where you can get some merch from the show & also you can find mostly everything like Mickey Ears & MagicBands.

HK Bandstand.jpg

& Finally on Town Square right in the middle of this street is an small park area with vibrant planters surround a tall flagpole & a Bandstand in the middle of this park called Elias Park home to some Character Meet & Greets promptly at 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. or even an classical The Disneyland Band marches from Main Street, Town Square and to the Bandstand for some songs of the early twentieth century, and songs from Disney. & even every-single night just before sundown at Disneyland is a tradition ceremony since 1955 & that would be The Flag Retreat Ceremony, This understated War Memorial Ceremony serves as reminder to not only Walt's ideals, dreams and hard facts for Disneyland, But also as important tribute to the people who have served in the Armed Forces, from the Civil War & even to World War 1&2 as well - "(which did you know that Walt himself did come to the first World War in 1918 but volunteered as an Red Cross Ambulance Corps Driver)".

tumblr_m6s1vulflk1qg6w9q.jpg

& finally near to the Flagpole is placed dedication plaque that reads Walt Disney's dedication speech from opening day.

& That was just Part 1 for Hometown, U.S.A. from the Entrance Plaza until all the way on Town Square, But for Pt. 2, We would be Walking Down the Middle of Main Street & see what kind of Attractions, Foods, Shops & other places we would experience on this Americana Street of the Past.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
btw i forgot to tell you that this ReImagineering Idea was truly inspired me from @orlando678- @Dark PerGron @DisneyManOne @D Hulk & even @MANEATINGWREATH "which i did not tell about this at the begin of the thread instead, my bad"

Now lets return our trip from Town Square with the right-side of the street & even from the middle of the Square.

View attachment 759089View attachment 759096
Over on the Right side of Town Square is an Main Street Opera House, which its iconic for its exhibits and attractions inside like The Disney Gallery and even Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. But instead of as Exhibits inside, it would be an 1000 seat theater - (like in the Hyperion Theater at Disney's Hollywood Studios) inside the Opera House, with famous architecture themed to the period that was in the 20th Century.

Inside featuring a show that was at the Disney Cruises but now its at a new home at Walt's Original Magic Kingdom & the show i'm talking about is Disney Dreams: An Enchanted Classic. This 50-min show is about Anne Marie, a little girl who just can't find it in her heart to believe but Peter Pan & the Blue Fairy would help Anne Marie to believe again with some help from your favorite Disney Characters, from Snow White to Beauty & the Beast to Aladdin and even to The Lion King. at the Exit of the Main Street Opera House is Box Office Gifts, where you can get some merch from the show & also you can find mostly everything like Mickey Ears & MagicBands.

View attachment 759103
& Finally on Town Square right in the middle of this street is an small park area with vibrant planters surround a tall flagpole & a Bandstand in the middle of this park called Elias Park home to some Character Meet & Greets promptly at 8:30 or 9:00 a.m., and even every-single night just before sundown at Disneyland is a tradition ceremony since 1955 & that would be The Flag Retreat Ceremony, This understated War Memorial Ceremony serves as reminder to not only Walt's ideals, dreams and hard facts for Disneyland, But also as important tribute to the people who have served in the Armed Forces, from the Civil War & even to World War 1&2 as well - "(which did you know that Walt himself did come to the first World War in 1918 but volunteered as an Red Cross Ambulance Corps Driver)".

View attachment 759102
& finally near to the Flagpole is placed dedication plaque that reads Walt Disney's dedication speech from opening day.

& That was just Part 1 for Hometown, U.S.A. from the Entrance Plaza until all the way on Town Square, But for Pt. 2, We would be Walking Down the Middle of Main Street & see what kind of Attractions, Foods, Shops & other places we would experience on this Americana Street of the Past.

If I had a favorite part of this is the Walt Disney plaque showing the Walt Disney speech for Disneyland

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I like to see Hollywoodland land to be build near by Main Street USA with attractions:
The Great Movie Ride
Superstar Television
Dick Tracy's Crimestoppers
Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride
and Toontown Transit

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Wonder if Disney Dreams is going to have Frozen during the holidays, and other films if the show gets updated like Princess & the Frog, Tangled, Moana, and Encanto?
it could be or even either an revamped version of the show or even making a new show, since this Disney Dreams show in my ideas would be open in 1997 in Disneyland before Disney Cruises got that show.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
I Hope all of you had a nice Christmas & a Very Happy 2024. One Word to say that sorry i was not there because i got a flu like after Christmas for 3/4 days of sickness but i'm feeling a bit better & getting ready to go back working on this still.

But Yeah, just to know where i was for a bit of time after Xmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom