refurbishments

I'm trying to plan my visit to Florida in September and one thing I learnt from my previous visit 4 years ago is to check up on the attraction refurbishments. Luckily there was only one ride that was under refurbishment when I last went; Space Mountain. Only thing is it remained closed throughout my 14 days out there. So I've never ever ridden it.

I've checked on this website to see what rides are under refurbishment in September and the only one I can spot is Carousel of Progress which opens again before 10th which is when I'll be there. Are there any more attractions in that month which will be closed for refurbishment?

Rob562

I don't think there's any long-term refurbishments in the rumor mill, but you'll have to keep checking back. They're having trouble deciding on when attractions are going to close in May and June, let alone September...

-Rob

Upvote 0

KCheatle

If it's not up here, then as far as we know now, it's not closed for refurb. HOWEVER, that can quickly change. Disney can and does change the time frames for refurbs. So, even though it may not have announced it now, it could later, and even if it has announced it now, it could change the dates.

Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

Astro Orbiter is on the docket. It's scheduled to re-open on the 20th I believe and TTA is scheduled to open in August but could get pushed back.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom