Refurbishments

tmantuano

Original Poster
Ok, I get the news about refurbishments to certain areas in the parks. The thing I don't understand is that they only say that there is going to be a refurbishment to that area. Is there anyway that I gan get WHAT they are actually doing? Just being curious for my upcoming trip, what to expect.

ImagineerDude

I don't understand. Are you asking for specific like paint colors and stuff? Or just basic "fresh layer of paint" or "additional fountain added to the hub". Or are you asking the dates the rides with be closed? I guess we're confused on what you're asking.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ok, I get the news about refurbishments to certain areas in the parks. The thing I don't understand is that they only say that there is going to be a refurbishment to that area. Is there anyway that I gan get WHAT they are actually doing? Just being curious for my upcoming trip, what to expect.
If you're asking about the work actually being performed on the rides during their refurbishments, no, you will usually not get much word from Disney on that. You may read items on this forum about the refurbs, but with changing budgets, time schedules, priorities, etc., things can change too much for anything official to be said until the work is over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom