Refrigerators

careship

Original Poster
Keep in mind when staying at the resorts, you can rent a fridge for your room for $10 a night. If you drive like I do and spend more then a week or travel more then once a year, do what I did. I bought a cheap small refrigerator for $60. I have saved $1000 since I bought it. It doesn't seem like much but if you stay for 8 days, you spend $80 on a fridge. I also bring my George Foreman Grill and cook in the room.

RogueHabit

If you do rent a fridge and you arrive late in the day then ask them to deliver it the next morning. We had ours delivered at 9:30pm and they still charged us a whole day for 2 1/2 hours!!!

StevenT

The best way to go is to buy one of those Igloo coolers with the built in refrigerator unit. Just plug it into the outlet 24 hours before you leave for Disney (If you're driving) to get it cooled down. The next morning fill it up and plug it into your cigarette lighter in the car. Then you can plug it into the hotel's outlet when you get there. It does wonders, and no melted ice :D

JBSLJames

Kind of difficult to accomodate a mini fridge in a Mustang. Thanks any-way for the advice. Maybe the electric igloo (or is that boogaloo) will work out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom