Reflections of Earth: Holiday Ending Music

Disneyman83

Original Poster
Hello to all! This is only my second post. My first post was a long time ago. Oh well, sometimes college gets in the way of things.:veryconfu

Anyways, one of my favorite parts of the holiday season is the holiday ending to Reflections of Earth. The music is so touching and the fireworks are the best!! Does anyone know where you can find the song, "Let There Be Peace on Earth", that they play for the holiday ending? That version of the song is so touching!! I could listen to it all day long!!! If anyone can help me find that exact version of the song, I would really appreciate it!

I love reading these boards too! At least I have time for that!:sohappy:

CrashNet

Its a special version of the song that in the middle has all the countries of the world saying their own version of "Peace on Earth" and is then followed by Walter Cronkite (sp?). It is a FANTASTIC show (seen it four times now :p), and if you come to WDW during the holiday season, make a point to make one of your evenings end with RoE at EPCOT. You won't be disappointed.

As for the music itself, I too would like to have that version of the song if anyone knows where I could get/purchase it. Thanks! :)

SpectroMan

Maybe they could put it on the Candelight Processional CD, or they could create a new CD with Disney Christmas music on it. Maybe Holiday Wishes, Let There Be Piece on Earth, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade, the Country Bears, etc. It would be such a nice CD.

ISTCrew20

It actually was in the old Holiday Illuminations show (when the entire show was holiday themed). They just cut that one song out and use it as the holiday tag in the current show. The same song was also released on an old Disney holiday cd, but without lyrics. Instant message me and I'll be happy to send it your way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom