News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

TrainsOfDisney

They look modern, have better amenities for both the horses and guests.

I would not say “Saratoga Springs,” but more “Reflections.”

Modern does not equal nicer.

What better amenities?

And I said Saratoga Springs cause horse racing is a theme for that resort so a modern upscale horse barn makes sense. I didn’t know reflections had anything to do with horses?

note2001

Modern does not equal nicer.

What better amenities?

And I said Saratoga Springs cause horse racing is a theme for that resort so a modern upscale horse barn makes sense. I didn’t know reflections had anything to do with horses?
From what I've seen in videos the new barn is much better suited for the number of guests that stop by. That's probably the biggest change a non-equestrian such as myself will notice.

It's lighter/brighter and there is much better air flow through the barn for the horses.
I don't recall the old barn having a specialized washing station either, that's nice.

TrainsOfDisney

From what I've seen in videos the new barn is much better suited for the number of guests that stop by. That's probably the biggest change a non-equestrian such as myself will notice.

It's lighter/brighter and there is much better air flow through the barn for the horses.
I don't recall the old barn having a specialized washing station either, that's nice.

I’m trying to remember if the old barn had a washing station indoors or out... I remember watching the horses get hosed down but I can’t remember if it was in the barn or outside.

The old barn was never crowded when I visited, there was usually like one other family visiting when we were but maybe it was occasionally crowded.

Of course I’m not against a new barn anyways... I just don’t like how it looks.

I’m sure pioneer hall and the rest of the quaintness of Ft. Wilderness will disappear one day as well.... such is life.

jt04

I’m trying to remember if the old barn had a washing station indoors or out... I remember watching the horses get hosed down but I can’t remember if it was in the barn or outside.

The old barn was never crowded when I visited, there was usually like one other family visiting when we were but maybe it was occasionally crowded.

Of course I’m not against a new barn anyways... I just don’t like how it looks.

I’m sure pioneer hall and the rest of the quaintness of Ft. Wilderness will disappear one day as well.... such is life.

If they get rid of Pioneer hall and hdd it is because they plan on developing the land on a large scale. I get the reasoning but would hate losing such an amazing resort. What would be worse is if Disney claimed it was for altruistic reasons when it would be a money move. If they do turn it into exclusive homes and condos, I just want them to develop a campground elsewhere on property of equal or better quality.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
1597085148219.png

jbolen2

I wonder if they have done the cost analysis to turn this area since it’s already leveled in to more camp sites? Add asphalt loops, power, sewer and water and they have money coming in.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Is it too much to hope that Reflections will be removed from our collective memory?
Oh come on...we know there will be a replacement...

They’ll have the Caribbean concrete builders throw up a new block there and unveil it as “Bankrobber’s Bluff at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge”...phase 3

Presells at $305 pp! Free pin with 100 pt contract.

It will feature an original sculpture “essence of tumbleweed” in the lobby and a new interactive water element base on The Rescuers Down Under.

And an exciting new Dining experience/laundry room. Blue moon on tap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom