News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

nickys

Premium Member
Guest surveys recently went out asking about potential names for this development. The one I've seen proposes "Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Resort."

I know someone who was sent a survey asking about what images the name “Disney Discovery Resort” conjured up.

I wonder how many options there are?

Mike730

Guest surveys recently went out asking about potential names for this development. The one I've seen proposes "Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Resort."

I can’t tell if they’re bad at this kind of thing on purpose...

Disney’s Lakeside Resort is fine. Why add extraneous grammar?

Last edited:

trainplane3

I personally like "Disney's Fort Wilderness campgrounds: The Resort" or "Wilderness Lodge 2: Lodge Harder".

Real talk, I don't really care for that proposed name. It's in the wilderness area, why not embrace it like the other resorts? They could surely name it something more interesting then that one proposed name but still be unique among WL and FW.

ryguy

Why couldn't they just call it the Ft. Wilderness resort and campground. I don't consider any campground a resort :joyfull:

jt04

The smallness of it is a plus of the show I feel. You feel close to the performers no matter where you are. It adds to the janky, stage coach just pulled up at last second, "we need to perform" here feeling. Maybe increase it a bit and bring restrooms inside.

i added to this in the Imagineering forum under, "If I could relocate an attraction " thread

Chris82

I personally like "Disney's Fort Wilderness campgrounds: The Resort" or "Wilderness Lodge 2: Lodge Harder".

Real talk, I don't really care for that proposed name. It's in the wilderness area, why not embrace it like the other resorts? They could surely name it something more interesting then that one proposed name but still be unique among WL and FW.

Because if they gave it a themed name they would have to theme the resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom