News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

Bleed0range

I feel like I'm the only person who was very excited by the announcement of this resort. I actually really dig the theme. I just visited the Pixar Place Hotel at Disneyland and I thought they did a great job with the renovation and theming. If it's anything like that, which it looks like in the concept art, I can get behind that.

KDM31091

I was asking which cabins.

The CCV cabins at WL or the Cabins at FW?

I agree it’s close to Pioneer Hall, but I don’t know how close either the cabin loops or camping loops are to there.
I was thinking the Cabins at FW may be able to see the tower if it's huge and it would be disruptive. Possibly also from CCV but not sure.

BrianLo

Wait a minute…what year is it?

If you are actually interested. They’ve sold 1 million points in the first seven months so far this year. If nothing changes with the 7-mo average pace (despite it ramping up with recent incentives) they will sell 1.77 million points this year. Which is middle of the road for the prior 2 decades.

Of course, something is also changing, because there is an imminent new product launch coming off the back of likely a fairly strong August.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom