Reflaction of Earth?

Flower

Reflection of Earth?

Can someone explain what, where and when Reflection of Earth is presented? Has it been affected by the cutbacks?:confused:

WDWGuy

Hi there!

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is night time fireworks spectacular at Epcot. It takes place at 9pm nightly (later on special occasions) in the middle of World Showcase Lagoon.

The Show encompases Fireworks, Lasers, Water Fountains, amazing special effects...and a Stirring orchestral score. Its show length is approx 13 mins.

Many photos of the show as well as the hardware used to create the show can be found on wdwmagic.com

Upvote 0

MrPromey

and to answer the other half of your question, it doesn't appear to have yet been affected by the cutbacks. Since it is a semi-automated choreographed thing, it would probably be a big hassle to make real cutbacks to this show. They'd probably stop doing it every night before they would cut it back. That's my guess, anyway. :)

Upvote 0

Tapestry2000

Originally posted by WDWGuy
Hi there!

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth is night time fireworks spectacular at Epcot. It takes place at 9pm nightly (later on special occasions) in the middle of World Showcase Lagoon.

The Show encompases Fireworks, Lasers, Water Fountains, amazing special effects...and a Stirring orchestral score. Its show length is approx 13 mins.

Many photos of the show as well as the hardware used to create the show can be found on wdwmagic.com

Reflections of Earth is so awesome! I always get misty at the end - it's so powerful! :D

Upvote 0

Flower

Original Poster
We saw it! Unbelievable! I'm so sorry we have missed it every other trip we have taken. No more. It was one of the highlights of the trip!!

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I've seen ROE many times. The last time we were there was 2 weeks after the WTC disaster. It kinda hit home about the whole planet coming together. The music is moving, and the show is just spectacular.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom