Refillable mugs Halloween resorts

crxbrett

Is it????

Well color me shocked :eek:

Yeah, it keeps getting earlier and earlier into August and is beyond ridiculous being that early and so far into summer. Last year the parties didn't start until the 25th, and I felt like that was waaaay too early. The 17th is just crazy. I don't want to see pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns and autumn decorations out until September is over. Halloween is basically celebrated at the MK now for nearly 3 months, which seems nuts when you consider xmas only gets 2 months. Honestly, if it weren't for the Halloween party, I would bet money Disney would start the christmas stuff in early October.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yeah, it keeps getting earlier and earlier into August and is beyond ridiculous being that early and so far into summer. Last year the parties didn't start until the 25th, and I felt like that was waaaay too early. The 17th is just crazy. I don't want to see pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns and autumn decorations out until September is over. Halloween is basically celebrated at the MK now for nearly 3 months, which seems nuts when you consider xmas only gets 2 months. Honestly, if it weren't for the Halloween party, I would bet money Disney would start the christmas stuff in early October.

I like Halloween...and I’ve been a Christmas fanatic since birth (kinda weird how those characteristics go hand in hand with Disney fandom, huh?)...

But the Halloween obsession has really gone nuts.

But it makes sense...I read a story a couple years ago that retailers make more PROFIT off Halloween swag than they do Christmas...

If that the deal...then Disney is in that game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom