Redoing the seats in MuppetVision

ppete1975

Amazing news!!! I dont think they have done much to this ride since it opened, all it needs is a cleaning. Its still a great attraction. They should actually publicize it more, I am sure there are first timers that dont even know it exists.

vivix24

Just left Muppet Vision 3D, the chairs are great!
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1124.jpeg

neo999955

In the Parks
No
Are these wholly new chairs? I can't remember what they looked last time I was there (that said, I'll be in that theatre come Saturday!)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I appreciate the replacement, no doubt. But I wonder about the durability of the material used. 🤔 They could be great, I just hope they are comfortable! :)

MrPromey

I appreciate the replacement, no doubt. But I wonder about the durability of the material used. 🤔 They could be great, I just hope they are comfortable! :)

While current management makes baffling choices these days, I think they know by this point what does and doesn't work for high volume usage like that and more than anything, they don't want these to be falling apart after a couple months of use if they've actually shelled out money to replace or refurbish them.

Maybe they'll start looking rough if not cared for but I doubt they'll be falling apart and being duct taped or anything.

Last edited:

gerarar

Premium Member
At Philharmagic! in the Magic Kingdom, there were groups/sections of seats missing throughout the theater when I was there last month (Oct 2023).

I assumed they were doing seat repairs/replacements there also. Wonder if anyone else has heard or seen anything about what's going on there too.
20231001_125545.jpg

Last edited:

Lilofan

Easier to clean for sure, but pretty nasty if the person before you was sweaty. Which of course would never be a problem in Orlando...lol

Hopefully, there's some breathability with perforation in the vinyl or another method.
If the park is open 9-9 Muppets has continuous shows for 12 hours. There is no time to wipe down seats unless someone makes a mess in one. If cleaning is to be done on seats it perhaps will be done after the last guest leaves.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

JohnD

Amazing news!!! I dont think they have done much to this ride since it opened, all it needs is a cleaning. Its still a great attraction. They should actually publicize it more, I am sure there are first timers that dont even know it exists.
Looks horrible after each show. Especially all those broken wood panels. 😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom