Redesign a Ride!

Disney Lover Addie

Original Poster
Hi there!
I am here to ask one question:
If you can redesign ANY ride at ANY Disney park what would it be?

For me, I would redesign Tomorrowland Speedway and make it faster! I would make sure to not have it clash with the future Tron coaster next to it.

I’d love to hear your thoughts! :)

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
I would redesign Aladdin's spinner converting it into a Jungle Book spinner...

Not the most creative idea mind you but it's a simple solution for fixing a ride that feels out of place in it's current surroundings. Actually why not go ahead and demolish The Agrabah Market turning it into a Meet-n-Greet with Baloo and King Louie. Disney could then complete the bare minimum requirements for IP mini-land bombardment setting up one of those souvenir kiosks called "The Bare Necessities"

Does this all sounds cringey or like something Disney would/should do? This area of Adventureland has always been problematic. Granted it's still a spinner in a park that has enough already but at least it would free up Aladdin to be used in a proper dark ride or simulator.

Last edited:

graphite1326

I have couple. SGE to something that would have to do with the future (tomorrowland). Maybe an experiment with moving people from one planet to another Hmmmm. Seriously, maybe a Tomorrowland movie themed ride.

Frozen, Something that has to do with the country.

ryguy

Speedway for sure, needs to have electric cars. I would also create a ride at the imagination pavilion that actually has some imagination.

TwilightZone

Hi there!
I am here to ask one question:
If you can redesign ANY ride at ANY Disney park what would it be?

For me, I would redesign Tomorrowland Speedway and make it faster! I would make sure to not have it clash with the future Tron coaster next to it.

I’d love to hear your thoughts! :)
Imagination and make it more like the original.
Bring stitch back to a horror theme and move it to somewhere else (epcot or dhs maybe).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom