Recruitment question

Brittyboo9100

Original Poster
Hello! I had an interview today at the reservations center in Orlando. I was told that it usually takes two weeks to get a decision from Casting on whether or not you got the job. Four hours after my face to face interview I received an email from the recruitment team asking me to schedule a phone call with them to discuss the outcome of my interview. I scheduled it for tomorrow. Is it a bad sign to hear back so fast or shoud I be excited?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I wouldn’t worry until you’ve heard them out. The interview may have given them enough that they don’t need to review, either they’re convinced or they’re not.

Decisions can be reached quickly or slowly, don’t judge by what someone told you is “normal”.

NickMaio

Hello! I had an interview today at the reservations center in Orlando. I was told that it usually takes two weeks to get a decision from Casting on whether or not you got the job. Four hours after my face to face interview I received an email from the recruitment team asking me to schedule a phone call with them to discuss the outcome of my interview. I scheduled it for tomorrow. Is it a bad sign to hear back so fast or shoud I be excited?
I would think that was a good thing to hear back so quick......

Driver

That's the normal progression, normal timing. You're fine there are many steps till you finally get hired. Background checks drug testing etc.

Driver

Do you know how strict they are on the drug tests? I do not do any of the hardcore stuff, but I like to party baby just as much as the next person.
It's a standard drug test that checks for illegal substances. So even if you smoke weed.... gotcha! And before anybody says weed is legal in some states etc. that's fine but it's not acceptable to the mouse.

Kobe!!

wish you luck in getting the gig u want...
im wanting to be chewbacca in the parks
How tall are you? haha
Do you know how strict they are on the drug tests? I do not do any of the hardcore stuff, but I like to party baby just as much as the next person.
Define "hardcore"...
It's a standard drug test that checks for illegal substances. So even if you smoke weed.... gotcha! And before anybody says weed is legal in some states etc. that's fine but it's not acceptable to the mouse.
This.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom