Recipe for glazed carrots at Biergarten?

kep1017

Original Poster
Does anyone have a recipe for the glazed carrots they serve at the Biergarten? I know that there are Disney recipes floating around out there but I can't seem to find this one and those carrots are amazing!! thanks for any help!

tigsmom

I did a quick search, but didn't come up with them. I'll keep looking though.

Just to let you know, we have an ongoing recipe request/share thread called Recipe??, you may find some favorites there. Also, could you please put any future request there so we can keep everything in one place? Thanks.

If you have any favorites that you can't find there and would like to add, we would love to have you join in. :wave:

righttrack

Not sure about Biergarten's, though I might suggest you take some baby carrots, put them in a small saute' pan, with a little butter, and enough ginger ale (regular, not diet!!!) to almost cover them. Boil, uncovered until liquid is mostly evaporated. Finish with a little butter, to put some "shine" on them.

tigsmom

Not sure about Biergarten's, though I might suggest you take some baby carrots, put them in a small saute' pan, with a little butter, and enough ginger ale (regular, not diet!!!) to almost cover them. Boil, uncovered until liquid is mostly evaporated. Finish with a little butter, to put some "shine" on them.

I use butter, water and brown sugar; about a tablespoon or so of the brown sugar, 2 pats of butter and then water to cover. :slurp:

I've never eaten in the Biergarten, so I don't know just what the OP is looking for, taste wise.

S. Paridon

Does anyone have a recipe for the glazed carrots they serve at the Biergarten? I know that there are Disney recipes floating around out there but I can't seem to find this one and those carrots are amazing!! thanks for any help!

Man, Ratling...you are serious about those carrots aren't you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom