Really cool Haunted Mansion Holiday skulls signed by Bob Gurr

DavidDL

Original Poster
My dad (whose a big Mansion fan) recently attended Midsummer Scream and shared with me a photo of Imagineer Bob Gurr (since he knows I love the attraction and it's history too). I thought about how cool it would be to have something Mansion-related signed by him (-and even thought about attending Sunday at the event just to have that happen). But when looking into his upcoming appearances, I found and ordered something I thought was just perfect and wanted to share it here!

These are replica Haunted Mansion Holiday resin skulls that are individually numbered (LE 100) and signed by him. Haunted Mansion Holiday is one of my favorite attractions in the world so this was a no-brainer for me. They're a bit pricey but can be found on his management's website (Fandom productions, I believe).

They also made a lot of really cool other replicas of other stuff in the past like the "You may get wet" sign from Splash Mountain, or Walt's #1 nametag. I figured this information was worth a share for anyone interested in these kinds of collectables and will post my thoughts on my order here once it arrives in the mail!

Take a look:

352775799_807918847369977_4084712515740742419_n.jpg
2.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom