Ready Player One

sedati

I read the book. I'm not excited about this movie because I read the book (nostalgia at its most banal.) That said, a good movie could grow from the basic idea and world of the book- but they'd have to put in lot of work and actual creativity to do it. Hopefully that's what Speilberg has done. I'll wait and see what the buzz is once it's actually out.

Peridot25

I don't get why Hollywood thinks that it's great to cram a lot of pop culture references in a movie. This is not what I mean for something new.

Princess Leia

I saw it last night and thought it was pretty cute. I haven’t read the book, so I can’t give any comparisons, but it was probably one of Spielberg’s most enjoyable films in recent years.

champdisney

I saw it last night and thought it was pretty cute. I haven’t read the book, so I can’t give any comparisons, but it was probably one of Spielberg’s most enjoyable films in recent years.
Same here! I was excited for this film since seeing the trailer that was attached to The Last Jedi. The film was not a disappointment like some would suggest (few fanboys claiming it stole elements from the Lego Movie, blah blah). I, however, enjoyed the film for what it was worth and the storytelling alone was all it took.

mf1972

just saw it today. didn’t read the book, but found the film to be a lot of fun & enjoyable. but man did i feel old afterwards...:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom