RCT3 Officialy Announced By Atari

Frontierland

By looking at the screens, they look AWESOME! Can't wait....but I think the guest look like they came from the other rollercoaster game, I think it was called theme park something, but with BETTER graphics. But I am still going to buy it, seeing as these are just beginning pics and aren't done.

:sohappy: :D :)

JonnyK

Im late, I was gonna post the announcement.

As Far. I like the details n everything about that game, its coming out good and looking better.

Im glad it doesnt have the big statues or anything from the RCT2 Expansion Pack and left everything alone to rct3 and its coming out good.

Im hoping itll have a nite time mode.. or somthing but probably wont happen.

This game would have been cool if it wad made by a 3D engine like Sim City 4.. with the night time mode and all the custom objects n lightings n all that. That'll be cool.

Anyway looking forward to some more screenshots.

Also There's one thing I have noticed in the screenshots.. No more Enterance Paths... Like in the regular RCT 1-2 Now they have some ticket booth and.. they just walk in.. u can notice it in the 5th screenshot.

Blair

I'm a little worried about the 3D thing. I could never get into Sim Theme park because of that. It was too much emphasis on graphics but not enough customization/themeing.

Hopefully you'll still be able to do all the cool building and themeing. Does anyone know for sure?

Al

This game looks amazing! It's good to see that they haven't just added a few more features like they did from RCT1 >> 2. This looks like it's going to be really good! :sohappy: I liked RCT2, but I soon lost interest with it, as it was so similar to the previous.

When is 3 due for release?

NowInc

Actually..from what i hear, the reason RCT2 was so "half-done" was because they were actually working on this version. Justifiably so. This looks like it will MORE than make up for the shabby RCT2. I'll definatly give it a try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom