RCT Magic Kingdom

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
Zet's MK is by far the best recreation of the Kingdom and he encourages peple to download and add and show him there work....so far thing Ive done are adding TOT to Liberty Square (taking away hollywood tower theme) and adding Grizzly River Run to Fronteirland. Dinosaur to Adventuerland. Also Rocket Rods to Tommarowland and Fantasmic and Matterhorn to Fantasyland. Soon when i just finnaly run out of ideas I plan to start my own MK but right now its seems like a large feat, Id want it to be perfect but for now Im runnning out of ideas...any recommendations for rides?
(Please note: This is not an original park done by me this is the work Zet93@tycoonplanet.com, visit www.rctmk.com )

WDW-Imagineer

I too enjoy Zet's Magic Kingdom.... the only thing I do not like is that there is too much stuff!!! He uses walkways over buildings to recreate roofs & it gets quite confusing :confused: :confused:

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
That is true but its the only way we can recreate the roofs that house these attractions, Ive seen some pretty cruddy remakes where all the attractions are just named after them and are something comletely different from the rides real system. I wish RCT had the ride technology of rides like people move or universe of engery, GMR, something that moves people in a suffiecient manner instead of having to use boats.
Im still waiting for suggestions :confused:

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by FutureImagineer
That is true but its the only way we can recreate the roofs that house these attractions, Ive seen some pretty cruddy remakes where all the attractions are just named after them and are something comletely different from the rides real system. I wish RCT had the ride technology of rides like people move or universe of engery, GMR, something that moves people in a suffiecient manner instead of having to use boats.
Im still waiting for suggestions :confused:

That's the only thing I don't like about RCT... is that you can't make Disney attractions!! I wish they would make a Disney Expansion pack. Also, I wish you could add more theming to your rides (not like Sim Theme Park), but your own custom theming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom