Rates /rooms ...

scroogy

Hey!

I'm from Europe and I'm going to WDW next summer and therefore...I need your help :lol:

I'm planning on staying 4 days/4 nights, and to make it really complicated I want to stay in two different hotels, first two nights in Pop Century and then 2 nights in AKL. (4 nights in AKL is out of my budget :( )

We are 4 adults, so we have to take 2 rooms...

My question is, is there a site or sth where i can calculate the price?
On the official site, the rates are for double rooms right? But what's the price for a room for two persons? Of is that the same?

ANyway, all your help/tips are welcome. . .

Thx & have a great day :sohappy:

Lauriebar

Hey Scroogy!!! www.disneyworld.com is the best place to calculate your resort stay price...two persons per room would be no extra charge...also depending on when you are staying you can check out the fall and holiday resort pricing that is offered on the website. Just click on ticket and reservations then click on the fall and holiday rates icon, it will take you to the booking engine where you can check out prices!!! Hope this helps!!

Upvote 0

maelstrom

Rooms can accomodate four persons, with an additional charge of (I think) $10/night/person for value, $15/night/person for moderates, and $25/night/night for deluxe resorts, for each person more than 2 (3, 4, or 5 people). That means that if you have three adults (juniors and children don't count) staying in one room, you take the standard room price, and add on $10/night (at the value resorts) for that extra adult. If you have four adults in one room, you add $10/night twice for the two extra people over double occupancy. The prices found on the official Disney website are for one standard room for one night based on double occupancy. If you want to add more than 2 people to the room, add on the prices I gave you above. Then add 11.5% tax. Then multiply that rate by however many nights you are staying there. And there you should have it. Also check out mousesavers.com for discount codes and packages. :)

And don't forget that Pam at Kingdom Konsultants can do all this for you! :)

Upvote 0

scroogy

Original Poster
OK thx for your replies!

so , i have a new question :animwink:

now that i'm planning to stay 2 nights in Pop century, and 2 in AKL, and 4 days in the parks, is it better to book rooms and tickets seperately, cause it might become a bit complicated if i would want a package right? :D :D

thx again :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Lauriebar

I usually do not purchase a package because we usually do not go to Disney Quest or the waterparks so the regular Park Hopper is all we need. This makes our vacation cheaper...if you plan on going to these places a package might be a better option...if not purchasing a 4 day park hopper might be better.

I'm also not sure about how a package would work with your split resort stays, maybe someone else can help you on that one.

Upvote 0

DisneyWood

scroogy said:
now that i'm planning to stay 2 nights in Pop century, and 2 in AKL, and 4 days in the parks, is it better to book rooms and tickets seperately, cause it might become a bit complicated if i would want a package right? :D :D

We always book our trip separately. We reserve the rooms first, then purchase the park hoppers with the options. We typically do not go for the package b/c it includes things our family will not do.

We are staying at the AKL this October. :sohappy: We haven't stayed there as of yet, but will let you know how it is. I haven't stayed at Pop Century either.

Welcome to the boards and have a great trip.

37 days left :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

GoofySuse

scroogy said:
OK thx for your replies!

so , i have a new question :animwink:

Unlike most, we always book a package. We do this because we like to pre-pay for as much as possible before we leave. We're going in November and will be on the Dream Maker Gold Plan (all inclusive). However, I believe you must stay in one resort for three nights for any package, so it could be a moot point.

Whatever you decide upon, you'll have a wonderful time. Remember that our summers are much more humid than they are in Europe (I lived in southern Spain for 4 years and in England for 2)...so be prepared!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom