rates Polynesian...

scroogy

Hi everyone,

Next summer I would like to go to the Polynesian Resort, for 3 nights/4days with 2 other adults and 1 child.

Do you know a site where I can ckeck out rates and packages, cause I don't know anything about it *lol*, I heard about the Dream Maker Package, is that the best thing I can do then?

Thanx a lot!!!

:wave:

youngatheart21

We stayed at the Polynesian in June for 7 nights and absolutely fell in love with it. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. I did a Dream Maker Package but received a $800.00 discount with a discount code. The total for the package was $2,600 (7 nights with UPH tickets for 2 adults and 1 child). I suggest you wait to see for any discount codes that will reduce your package total. For my June trip, the discount codes came out in April.

Upvote 0

BitO'PixieDust

I've found the best place to find discount codes is on

http://www.mousesavers.com/

In fact, you can find quite a bit of information on there about WDW. I am a huge Polynesian fan, also. When we went in July we waited a couple of months before to book to see what codes worked best. At that time they had the Fairytale package available and AP discounts. We opted for the AP discounts and paid about $230 a night for 4 adults, 1 junior and a baby in the room. Once you have more than two adults in a room, you are charged an extra $25 per night per extra adult.

Hope this helps! Have a great vacation at the Polynesian.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom