Rank the current nighttime shows

aliceismad

Original Poster
How would you rank the current nighttime offerings at Disney World? What's the most important for you to see when you visit? Which do you skip?
  • Happily Ever After
  • Once Upon a Time
  • IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
  • Fantasmic!
  • Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
  • Wonderful World of Animation
  • Rivers of Light
  • Tree of Life
  • Electrical Water Pageant

belledream

Fun post!
  1. IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth (This represents Epcot for me. Captivated me for as long as I can remember. So glad I get to see it one last time! Will truly miss it.)
  2. Happily Ever After (This show has come to mean so much to us in such a short amount of time! We listen to the music every day!)
  3. Tree of Life (I actually really enjoyed these! I think it's the soundtrack/a carefree way to end the day at AK.)
  4. Once Upon a Time (Solely for the BatB segment. I liked Celebrate the Magic so much more!)
  5. Fantasmic! (Honestly was never a huge fan of F! It has it's good moments, but I don't particularly enjoy the blurry water projections).
  6. Rivers of Light (Liked it when I first saw it, then the more I tried to think about it, it became less memorable.)
  7. Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular (I just don't really follow Star Wars, but it was cool.)
  8. Electrical Water Pageant (Will catch it when the opportunity presents itself.
Haven't seen:
  • Wonderful World of Animation

JIMINYCR

Illuminations - Always was a must see. Never got old. Enjoyable synchronization of scenes, fireworks & music. A real winner that will always be #1 for me & will be sorely missed.
Happily Ever After - I miss Wishes and Jiminy, but like this show with the additional characters, colorful projections & scenes.
Fantasmic - Still a fun show with plentiful character appearances. ( And JIminy cartoon appearances )Never tire of Mickeys win over Evil. Star Wars Galactic Spectacular - A lot of rousing visual action and added fun for the SW fan ( or even a so-so fan) . The flames throw off a lot of heat!!
Wonderful World of Animation - Nice incorporation of Disney/ Pixar films. Something added to DHS that works fairly well.
Once Upon a Time - One of my less favorite projection shows.
Tree of Life - Better than I was expecting. A fun projection off of the tree. More animals to watch is always a good thing .
Rivers of Light - I expected much more from this show. I could easily skip it.
Electrical Water Pageant - Its enjoyable to watch, adds a lot to saying good night and ending the day at the resort. Last on my list because its not really in the same category as the others.

kwoodfan1

1) Tree of Life (can't praise these enough)
2) Star Wars
3) Happy Ever After
4) Once Upon a Time
5) Illuminations (use to love it, just seen it so much)
6) Rivers of Light
7) Water Pageant
8) Fantasmic (just never dug this one)

I would add as my all time fav the Hyperspace Hoopla.

Starfan82

1) Fantasmic - the ending still gives me chills every time
2) Illuminations
3) HEA
4) Rivers of Light
5) Star Wars
6) Tree of Life
7) Once Upon a Time
8) Water Pageant

danyoung56

No not yet. I understand the DL version of Fantasmic is much better. Some day hopefully!

If only for the use of the Mark Twain and the Columbia, the DL version is a much more massive production. The WDW version really slows down in the "bubble" section, and cuts back and forth between film and live action way too many times, hurting the flow of the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom