Random Question

trashcangirl

Original Poster
I am looking for something really random and hard to find. My husbands birthday is coming up and he desperately wants a trash can from Living with the Land. It is one of his favorite rides and it has become a running joke in our family. I feel like he has mentioned someplace where you can buy old memorabilia from the parks, but I don't remember where it is. I have searched eBay and haven't found anything except salt and pepper shakers that look like Disney trash cans.

MickeyLuv'r

There used to be such a place, though I don't know they had trash cans.

Every so often WDW updates hotel rooms. When they get rid of old bedspreads and shower curtains that is called a soft refurb.

Many companies auction of stuff like that in lots. I think that's what WDW used to do.

Second hand stores in the area would snap up those lots and resell them.

One of those shops was called Mouse Surplus. I'm not sure when they closed, and I never got to visit in-person, but the shop is now permanently closed.

Others probably know more than I do, but I imagine some of the sales moved online. This forum has an old thread on the topic, with links to other options, but I can't vouch for any of them.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I am looking for something really random and hard to find. My husbands birthday is coming up and he desperately wants a trash can from Living with the Land. It is one of his favorite rides and it has become a running joke in our family. I feel like he has mentioned someplace where you can buy old memorabilia from the parks, but I don't remember where it is. I have searched eBay and haven't found anything except salt and pepper shakers that look like Disney trash cans.
FVS.PNG

They do remods for WDW and have tons of things from the parks, resorts, and DCL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom