Rainforest question

ncsubr1

Any differences between to the two Rainforest Cafe's? Which has had better food, service, and shorter waits in your recent visits?

Thanks!

mickeysaver

DTD is bigger and busier with long waits if you don't plan ahead. The food is great at both locations. The one at AK is the only one that serves breakfast. I love both locations. Mickey

Upvote 0

AliciaLuvzDizne

we went to the DtD one and let me give you some advice... join the rainforrest preffered seating club... there was a 20 minute wait just to put names on the list and then dinner was going to be another hour and a half aproxamately, but my friend is a member of that seating thing and we didnt wait even 5 minutes...so the 5 bucks or so is pretty worth it
:sohappy:

Upvote 0

daniam2188

all the rainforest cafe's around the world are the same so if you want a shorter line i would suggest going to one closer to your home as the ones at disney are typicaly VERY crowded

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Originally posted by daniam2188
all the rainforest cafe's around the world are the same so if you want a shorter line i would suggest going to one closer to your home as the ones at disney are typicaly VERY crowded

Was about to state the same thing. I've been in several outside of Disney along with the Disney sites. There are all the same with minor differences in layout and looks. But for the most part, it like a McDonalds, been in one, been in them all. :lol:

Upvote 0

Cruella

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
we went to the DtD one and let me give you some advice... join the rainforrest preffered seating club... there was a 20 minute wait just to put names on the list and then dinner was going to be another hour and a half aproxamately, but my friend is a member of that seating thing and we didnt wait even 5 minutes...so the 5 bucks or so is pretty worth it
:sohappy:

If you call for priority seating, would you still have to wait as long? I'm hoping this ps calling that I'm doing beforehand will save us alot of time in waiting for tables at all places (applicable)
Haven't been to Disney since 1994 (honeymoon).....so this will be like going for the first time and with our kids!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom