Raddison Hotel - Orlando

angel659

Original Poster
Hi

Had anyone been to Raddison Hotel - Orlando at Universal Studios. We are going there in June and would love to hear some feedback.

Cheers

Michelle:sohappy:

WDWspider

Do you mean the Two Tower Hotel, we stayed at that one and can give you a little info on it. I can't remember if the one we were at was a Radisson now though.

WDWspider

Yep, I just checked, we stayed there...

Hmmm...

Although a very nice Hotel, we thought it was mainly a business oriented place. One of the first things we noticed was that lots of Pilots and other Business types were walking about. We only stayed one night, but the room was very spacious, and had a safe and coffee maker. You can get a very nice view from your window if positioned high enough and on a good side of the Hotel. I remember a Piano in the Lobby, and the whole place looked very nice, but again mostly business nice, so I dunno, I don't think we would stay again... I was much happier with the Garden Inn Hilton at SeaWorld from our last trip.

You will have a good time and I'm sure there are more things you can try at the place if you are staying longer, I think there is an Exercise Room and a Restaurant. I believe their is a shuttle service to Universal Parks also.

angel659

Original Poster
Hi

Thank you. It is the two tower one. We liked the location, but we have not heard much about it. We were going to stay at the Quality Inn Internation, but we got such a bargain on a 4 star hotel.

Thanks

Michelle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom