Quote from the Wonders of Life Building

ShredTheNet

Original Poster
Hey...does anybody remember that quote that was on the Wonders of Life (I think) building...

Something about "if you can dream it, you can make it come true"

Also, do you know who said it? Was it Walt Disney? Thanks

General Grizz

Wait, no.

I remember reading once that it had the quote and then it said "-Walt Disney", but I wasn't sure.

So I know for sure on the Internet somewhere it says he does, but I don't know if he said it in reality.

But he sure showed us that his dreams could become done...so in a sense, he did say it either way.

DisJosh

It was said by Walt...

"If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walter Disney

I used that quote in an important essay so I made sure it was relivant. :)

General Grizz

Poor Walt...I wish he would have seen Horizons...and World of Motion...oh, and EPCOT's glory! Maybe in the next few years...we may get a better era...

But yes..."If we can dream it, we can do it!!!!!"...yes we can, yes we can...

Luau Cove

I think we are being nostalgic because we got the chance to see the original Epcot and when something is changed it's like if we were being extracted a part of our childhood that will not return, and that makes us think that the new things are not comparable with the old ones, since they made us SO happy. It happens to me, too, but I think we need to accept that Epcot's new era will be for the future generation what the original Epcot meant to us, and they will be proud of it, as we were of the oldie. IMHO
-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom