Quickie June 14-21 Trip Report

Well, here's my quickie trip report, it was a family trip with mom, dad, sister, brother in law and me( age 25).
Saturday June 14th
Checked into Caribbean Beach, got building we wanted and a corner room. Trinidad 31. Got unpacked and headed to the Polynesian. We wore our family matching trip shirts, and had a couple drinks at the poly and then went to eat at Ohana! Excellent.

Sunday June 15
Star WArs weekend at MGM. Great since 2 of our people are big star wars fans. Watched the processional, Great Movie Ride, TOT and RnR Coaster! AT night went over to the Boardwalk and to ESPN Zone for the night, and relaxed by our resort pool.

Monday june 16
animal Kingdom. Got fastpass for bugs life and then on to kilmanjaro safaris. A rhino went right past our car! I was with smokers and a lot of the smoking sections, if you could find them a lot of them are in scenic spots! (Especially at Magic Kingdom). Went on Primevial Whirl and it was actually a disappointing ride and dinoland was the hottest part of the park. Spent some of the afternoon by the pool listing to reggaee and jimmy buffett! Then some shopping at downtown disney.

Tuesday june 17
Had a big family breakfast at Trail's End at Fort Wilderness. Excellent buffet breakfast, I would highly recommend it. It was only $10, a deal for disney. The breakfast pizza was great. Then some of us went to Blizzard Beach. My mom who is a smoker had a unpleasant experience in the smoking section. A non-smoker lady sat down in amongst the smokers in the smoking section with her kids and then she started to fan herself and turned to the smokers and gave them a dirty look and said, You people are ruining my childrens health! and then she walked away. I thought that was very rude of her, after all she sat in the smoking section. Anyway, went to MK that nigh and watched the fireworks, great! And took our time leaving the park, it is amazing to see how many people are in the park when they all rush out of the park. Went swimming back at the resort after MK

Wednesday june 18
All day at EPCOT, except a brief break back at the resort. Ate at Rose and Crown. Excellent food and Bass ale! Watched illuminations. Only downside it rained from about 3:00pm on.

Thursday june 19
It rained from 9 am until about 6or 7 pm. Spent morning at MK and afternoon at MGM. Had pizza down at the pool at the CBR. Nice way to end the day.

Friday june 20
Thphoon lagoon this morning. Scraped my knee on the bottom of the wave pool. Severe thunderstorms closed the park down at about 1pm. Relaxed back at the resort a little. Then ended our trip at EPCOT and a great family meal at the Biergarten in Germany! Had a great glass of wine, pinot grittot at Italy.

Saturday, HAD TO LEAVE :cry:

It was a great tip even though it rained frequently. Can't wait for my next trip. Maybe then I'll get to ride Mission Space!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom