Quick Service Dinning Plan

Hi

I have been to disney the last 4 years and are now planning the 2009 visit!!

I have been looking at a way to save money and found the quick service dining plan, but a little confussed at how it works!

Can anyone help on the following

It says you can have quick service meals per day - does this mean you can have Lunch and Dinner??? or do you have to have breakfast and Lunch? or does it mean 2 quick service meals per day at anytime???

also how does the meals work when you order them - if i was at cosmic rays and ordered a hot dog - can you then order fries with it and this be included in the plan??

Any help on this plan would be much appreciated??

Many thanks to everyone

SIMONRTAYLOR

Original Poster
sorry 1 thing i forgot - if you have a sandwich of the menu and you want a side of chilli cheese fries woudl these be included or would you pay for the side order

Sorry to be a pain just tryign to understand before i book it?

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

You will get 2 quick service meal credits per night that you stay at a Disney property. You can use your credits as you see fit( for example 3 credits one day the one credit the next day). You are allowed a meal that includes an entree, one side and a dessert plus a drink for each credit. We did subsitute cheese fries somewhere I just cant recall where it was.

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

Be sure the math works for you.

If you don't eat a lot, e.g. no desert with lunch, then you may be better off just paying as you go.
The price of that quick/counter service meal plan includes a resort mug also and not just the meals.

Good luck.
:)

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

What each person gets is a total of 2 CS meals times the number of nights that you are staying in the resort.
You get the whole total up front.
You can then use those credits up when and however you want to.

In theory you could use all of your credits in one day should you want to really pig out.

There are no labels on your CS credits like breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, etc.
They are just credits to use when you order from a Counter Service facility.

:king:

Upvote 0

SIMONRTAYLOR

Original Poster
thanks riverside bunny - that clears a few things up

We have been the last 4 years and this is the first time i have considered the dinning plan.

seems very good to me - is it easy to understand when your in the parks and at the counters to make sure your moneys worth?

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

The people you order from can help you know what comes with the meal credit. Just ask.

Actually it can be a little confusing if you try to order based on getting the maxium for your money. I would just order what sounds good to eat at the moment.
Most of the prices are about the same anyway.

Good luck
:)

Upvote 0

SIMONRTAYLOR

Original Poster
thanks riverbunny

sure all will be simple, just they are offering the dinning plan free if you stay in a moderate resort

We normally stay in sports or movies, so this gives us the opportunity to try a new resort

Just to decide between port orleans and carribean beach now

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

thanks riverbunny

sure all will be simple, just they are offering the dinning plan free if you stay in a moderate resort

We normally stay in sports or movies, so this gives us the opportunity to try a new resort

Just to decide between port orleans and carribean beach now

That last question is easy: Coronado Springs :) (We like it much better than the other 2 mods.):animwink:

Upvote 0

Rob562

One thing that I learned on my last trip (the first time with the Dining Plan) that I'd never read anywhere before (and I've read a LOT about the DDP), is that if you're using both Quick Service *and* Snack credits at the same time, it has to be rung in as two separate transactions. One for each credit type.

It threw us the first time we went to order a lunch for one person in our group, and we also wanted to get an additional soda as a Snack credit.

Oh, and by far the best meal we had for a Quick Service credit was Wolfgang Puck Express in the Marketplace.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Hotdogs

You also get two snacks per day with the quick service so you can use one of these against the chilli cheese fries, one of the best snack options available. We have stayed at both Caribbean and Port Orleans over the last two years and Port Orleans gets our vote. Caribbean is now slightly more expensive too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom