Quick Queue for Sea World / Busch Gardens / Aquatica?

sporadic

Original Poster
Switching it up this year and bouncing around Florida. We'll be starting in Tampa and doing the 3 SW parks on June 5th-7th for the first time. Is quick queue something you'd recommend for that time of year? If so, which parks? I was thinking Aquatica given that water park lines anywhere always seem to be long.

Bairstow

I pre-purchased quickque for Busch Gardens Tampa last September and we visited on a Monday. We had been there a couple years before and the queues were very long and uncomfortable, so we wanted to be prepared.

We got to the park right at opening and when I picked up the paper passes from the counter (the info was on my phone) they told me that we might not need them and to come back if we didn't use them. We went hard all day, theme park commando style, and ended up riding everything at least once and most of the coasters twice, but we never had to use the passes. They did indeed give us a refund on them.

We didn't buy the passes for SeaWorld, which we visited on a Sunday. Once again we were there at ropedrop and went hard all morning and afternoon. There were some pretty long queues for things like Antarctica, Manta, and Turtle Trek, but nothing we needed the passes for, and we cut out early and went swimming that evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom