Quick question

hbknewman36

Original Poster
Im trying to understand how it works really. I got the general idea. After the first three, i can get another. But is there a limit? Like can i get 5 or more? Or does it top out at 4? What happens if i get one for say TSM and my fiance does not. Is she able to ride with me? Also, does she have to have MDE on he phone to link her FP to her MB?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is no limit.

You must have a fast pass to use the fast pass line. One person in a group having one will not get the group in.

You can link multiple tickets to a single account and access it from any phone.

nickys

Premium Member
You can also book fastpasses for both of you together, so that you each have the same ones. And if there was something one of you did not want to ride, then either the other person could ride twice (you can swap magic bands as long as you're both in the park together), or you could book separate FPs.

ninjaprincesst

After your first 3 are used you can get as many as you like on at a time by using the app on your phone. I try to get all my fast pass as early in the day as possible so I can get more and I have had great success, even during the busy Thanksgiving week we managed 5 or 6 more per day.

dreamfinder

MDE is used to manage your accounts. You don't need to use MDE as they have kiosks setup in park you can go to, but having MDE on at least once of your phones let you look for a new FP as soon as you use one instead of having to trek across the park to a kiosk. As long as you set each other up as Family & Friends one of you can manage FP bookings for both of you.

There is no limit to how many FP you can get, outside of availability. So if you plan wisely, you should be able to get more as the day goes on. But if you book a late night FP you can't book another one until after that is used, and during busy days you may not have much availability.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom