Quick question

luvthemagic

Original Poster
Can you use your refillable mug from your resort in the parks?? Seems I read that somewhere, but I want to be sure :)

Thanks!!:)

Zweiland

I did some research and the answer is no. From the disney food blogs site:
May I only use the mug at my resort?
Yep. But if you’re staying at a resort that has a “partner” resort (like Yacht & Beach Club Resorts), you can get refills at the “partner” locations.
While you can’t use your resort mug in the parks (unless you’re getting water), you CAN purchase refillable mugs in the water parks. Disney’s also been rumored to be testing refillable mug programs in the parks.
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2009/08/12/disney-resort-refillable-mugs-faq/

Disneykidder

No, you cannot. We always bring refillable water bottles to the parks and fill with ice. Vendors will give you a free cup of ice. We use this to replenish if we need to. You can always bring it and clip it to your backpack and fill with water.

graphite1326

I have purchased the mugs at the resorts in the past and have gotten them with the Quick service meal plan. However, now unless I have the QSMP I don't get the mugs. We are not at the resort long enough to make it worth the price. what are they over $12 now? That's only a few drinks but we still don't think it's a good buy.

JIMINYCR

Thanks for the quick replies:)
I will bring my trusty water bottle!!!
We have brought along kool aid or now planning on bringing the Mio flavored squirt containers to add to oir water bottles. Does a fine job of masking that Disney water yuuuuck taste.;). You can ask for a cup of ice in places too, to cool the water.;)

ddbowdoin

We have brought along kool aid or now planning on bringing the Mio flavored squirt containers to add to oir water bottles. Does a fine job of masking that Disney water yuuuuck taste.;). You can ask for a cup of ice in places too, to cool the water.;)

or you could ask for a cup of ice water... which is what we do. The water inside is filtered and tastes a hell of a lot better than the chemically treated water supply in the bubblers

KLeigh

Invest in a filtered water bottle to bring to the parks with you. We brought the Bobble brand and they were excellent! You can buy different colored filters for easy identification among family members.

luv

Nope. There are a few self-serve fountains where you could try to steal some pop, but they don't refill the hotel mugs in the parks.

disneyfan1995

No, you can't but they have mugs available for purchase in the parks that are similar to the resort ones. They just have a different image. I'd imagine they are one time use only though.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Can you use your refillable mug from your resort in the parks?? Seems I read that somewhere, but I want to be sure :)

Thanks!!:)

Already been stated...but no. You can't. Also, Disney doesn't have a "free refill mug" option on the parks, at least at WDW, as far as I'm aware.

Goofyernmost

I wish you could, considering I spend no time at my resort I'd love unlimited refills inside the parks!
I think they took that into consideration when they decided to rip off, err, offer the public the refillable mugs. But over the years the public got even and gave Disney one more nightmare to deal with. The ever lasting gobstopper known as refillable mugs brought back and used year after year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom