Quick question....

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Original Poster
A while back we were talking about the attraction posters that are on the wall right before you enter Main Street USA in MK in WDW and I'm wondering where I can buy some of them? Was it Art of Disney at Dowtown Disney?

Any help would be great, I'm leaving in two days!! Thanks!

KrazyKowboy

attraction posters

I'm not sure if the attraction posters are available in the Downtown Disney shops or not, surely they must be.

If you don't find them there when you go, you can purchase reproductions on the internet from MouseShoppe.com

Check it out here :<a href="http://www.mouseshoppe.com/directory.cfm?CategoryID=410" target="_blank">MouseShoppe.com</a>

Plutoboy

The Art of Disney store is right next to the Rainforest Cafe and across from Disney's Days of Christmas. Once you walk in off to your right there is an area called Art on Demand which have kiosks where you can have the different Attraction posters printed. The cost starts at $38.00 plus tax.:)

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Thank you very much! What attraction posters are usually available? I'm assuming things like Haunted Mansion and Tomorrowland and Splash Mountain are always available....Those are the three I want!!

Kyle

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Original Poster
ya they are a little over 50 on eBay and if they are 38 at AoD like someone said then i'll wait till i get down there.

metscool

I think you could also buy it under Spaceship Earth. They use to sell them uder there. But they could have stop selling them there. And now that I am thinking about it you could buy them at MGM near The Nagic of Disney Animation.

Captain Hank

The Art on Demand service is available at two of the Art of Disney locations: Downtown Disney and The Magic of Disney Animation at the Disney-MGM Studios. The posters currently available include: The Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Tommorowland, The Walt Disney World Railroad, The Hall of Presidents, The Crystal Palace, Astro Orbiter, Mickey's Philharmagic, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Country Bear Jamboree, The WedWay Peoplemover (I think) and several others. Prices start at $38 for a full-size (or larger, I believe) paper copy. Larger sizes and canvas versions are also available.

jimmyritt33

Today I was at the World of Disney Store in NYC and they had matted 8 x 10's of the attractions for $35. I saw you were from Conn. and thought that you could swing down to NYC easier than Fla.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I've seen that Philharmagic poster, it looks pretty sweet.....Looks like I'm going to get all the Tomorrowland ones and Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion.....boy this is gonna get expensive.

HHI Surfer

you can buy the posters they have out at the art of disney store in DTD for $35, if you want to save 3 bucks :) got PotC and HM on my last trip a couple weeks ago.

can't seem to find a place to buy them on the internet, though, surprisingly.

Captain Hank

HHI Surfer said:
you can buy the posters they have out at the art of disney store in DTD for $35, if you want to save 3 bucks :) got PotC and HM on my last trip a couple weeks ago.

can't seem to find a place to buy them on the internet, though, surprisingly.
However, the Art on Demand posters are about 3 times the size of the pre-printed ones.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Do the posters come with a poster tube? Or do they just tie a rubber band around em and pray they dont get bent?

Kyle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom