Quick intro!

necott99

Original Poster
Hello! I'm newly registered on the site, but am not "new" here. I've been actively browsing the forums for 10+ years, so not sure why it took me so long to join; I think I enjoy reading what others have to say about things, rather than posting myself haha. The hype of the upcoming D23 prompted me to finally make an account.

My interest has always been in extinct attractions at the Parks. I was born in 1999, so the "good days" were quickly growing more distant in the rearview mirror by the time I made my way around to WDW for the first time in 2008.

Looking forward to joining the many great conversations here on the forums!

Hello! I'm newly registered on the site, but am not "new" here. I've been actively browsing the forums for 10+ years, so not sure why it took me so long to join; I think I enjoy reading what others have to say about things, rather than posting myself haha. The hype of the upcoming D23 prompted me to finally make an account.

My interest has always been in extinct attractions at the Parks. I was born in 1999, so the "good days" were quickly growing more distant in the rearview mirror by the time I made my way around to WDW for the first time in 2008.

Looking forward to joining the many great conversations here on the forums!
Welcome! I'm a '97er myself, but my family visited basically every year from 1990-2009, so I was raised on having high standards for Disney magic...you'll probably notice that in my posts.

Remnants of defunct attractions are my favorite thing to explore in the parks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom