Quick Disneyland Trip advice

TTA94

Original Poster
I’m considering planning a quick weekend trip the end of May flying out of either Orlando or Jersey... not sure where I’ll be for work at the time. Very small budget this time around but need a quick fill of Disneyland lol, been way to long. Any advice on cheap flights and which airport is best to fly into? Also any cheap but good car rentals, or bus to and from the airport? and any hotels outside of Disneyland that are nice, in walking distance to the parks, but inexpensive?

Thanks!

GiveMeTheMusic

I’m considering planning a quick weekend trip the end of May flying out of either Orlando or Jersey... not sure where I’ll be for work at the time. Very small budget this time around but need a quick fill of Disneyland lol, been way to long. Any advice on cheap flights and which airport is best to fly into? Also any cheap but good car rentals, or bus to and from the airport? and any hotels outside of Disneyland that are nice, in walking distance to the parks, but inexpensive?

Thanks!

SNA is the closest airport. LGB is another good option. LAX is further away, but has the most flights from the rest of the country.

Disneyland Express bus service is available for purchase. Priceline bidding is a good way to get a good price on airport car rentals.

Nice, inexpensive hotels in Anaheim are hard to come by. Check what's available on your dates, look at your price range and check TripAdvisor for reviews.

Darkbeer1

Long Beach is the best airport due to being the same distance as SNA, and smaller. But would be hard to find flights from back east.

SNA (most airlines call it Orange County, but also known as John Wayne or Santa Ana) would more than likely be the best option.

LAX would only be good if you find a fare at least $50 cheaper than LGB or SNA.

As for decent Hotel/Motels in the lower price range and Walking Distance.

I picked the weekend of May 18th and did a low price search.

Motels that are Basic and Decent and Walking distance, The Best Value Inn on Katella, Extended Stay America at Clementine and Katella, Motel 6 on Disney Way, Quality Inn on Manchester. Many of these are chains with multiple locations near the park, so book using the address mentioned.

The Red Lion Hotel on Harbor was coming up at $119, that is a true step up in Quality at that price.

A Motel to avoid... Little Boy Blue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom