Questions for first timer to Tokyo Disney from the States

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
Hi all! Just wondered if going to Tokyo Disney would require some sort of vaccination or negative covid test? Also, would it be horrible that I miss riding Journey to the Center of the Earth when I go? Because it will be under refurbishment, I can't exactly hop the construction wall.

BasiltheBatLord

Hi all! Just wondered if going to Tokyo Disney would require some sort of vaccination or negative covid test? Also, would it be horrible that I miss riding Journey to the Center of the Earth when I go? Because it will be under refurbishment, I can't exactly hop the construction wall.
No requirement to enter, although if you are going before Jan 31, 2023 there is currently a campaign where you can get 20% off your ticket with proof of vaccination or a negative test.

Missing Center of the Earth is a shame because it’s Japan-exclusive and it’s a good example of a ride from a long gone era in Imagineering. If your trip is once in a lifetime you may want to consider postponing if you easily can. The ride experience is cool but be warned it is extremely short in an almost comedic way.

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
No requirement to enter, although if you are going before Jan 31, 2023 there is currently a campaign where you can get 20% off your ticket with proof of vaccination or a negative test.

Missing Center of the Earth is a shame because it’s Japan-exclusive and it’s a good example of a ride from a long gone era in Imagineering. If your trip is once in a lifetime you may want to consider postponing if you easily can. The ride experience is cool but be warned it is extremely short in an almost comedic way.
I can't postpone it, we are visiting the whole of Japan like we did many years back-but this will not be the last time I visit Tokyo in my life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom