Questions about Fantasmic

wdwkid17

Original Poster
I heard rumor that Fantasmic was closing at the end of Feb? Is this true???? Also..... Where is the BEST place to view Fantasmic? Thanks for ur help!!

_______________--------------------___________-------------------

Disney World in 6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

TURKEY

Fantasmic is staying, you just won't be able to make reservations for the dinner package after February.

The best place to view Fantasmic is in MGM. I like the center section the best, about halfway up (no water spray), if not working my way outward.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Fantasmic is THE biggest crowd puller in MGM (The Studios) and will not be ending for a long time yet.
It can be viewed from anywhere within the arena. However the best place is in the centre sections (particularly if you're recording it).

Epcot is my fav

Fantasmic is not going anywhere.......at least i hope not......the best place to view the show...is basically in the middle......i like watching it from the middle because you can see everything.....even the floats coming out from the sides.:hammer:

Fido

We still haven't seen Fantasmic! yet! :lookaroun
I really need to make a point to do that this time (going in two weeks)! :D

WDWfreak89

Fantasmic is the best show I have ever seen in my life. I recommend the center section front row so nobody will stand up in front of you and make you miss the good parts. Try not to go on a windy day because u will get wet and at night it is to cold to get wet.

More information visit http://www.wdwmagic.com/fantasmic.htm

My users name is Freak not Feak. I didn't see the screw up.

TURKEY

Originally posted by doombuggy1983
Just wondering why the dinner reservation progam is ending? It seemed a great way to go for us. Too many logistic nightmares for Disney??

I don't think its ending entirely. Just calling so far in advance. I think its going to be make them at MGM's priority seating's desk or at your resort 7 days in advance of the show.

DixieBelle97

Originally posted by WDWfeak89
Fantasmic is the best show I have ever seen in my life. I recommend the center section front row so nobody will stand up in front of you and make you miss the good parts. Try not to go on a windy day because u will get wet and at night it is to cold to get wet.

I agree with most of this, but who wants to get wet at a night show?? Certainly not me, but if you like getting wet, go for it. I sit more towards the back, but that's just me.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
i was unimpressed when I first saw this show. However it has grown on me and although I still find some sections over stated the costumes music and lighting are great. And I just cant fault the finalle.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom